WHO WE ARE
The 11th Edition of the Festival is managed by its Board of Directors (The Team). Alem Arts Ltd. delegates members of the Team for approval by JSC Kazakhfilm named after Shaken Aimanov and the Ministry of Culture and Sports.
The main goals of the Eurasia Film Festival is to support the Kazakh cinema both as a form of art and industry, raise general public awareness of cinematographic art, and strengthen cooperation with the international film community.
• Develop and strengthen cooperation with international film industries, especially in the Middle East and Asian countries including China that represent viable coproduction and distribution markets for Kazakh films.
• Position the Eurasia Film Festival as a unique cultural and cinematic bridge between Europe and Asia.
• Represent and promote the best examples of Kazakh cinema.
• Develop cooperation with international filmmaking community.
• Establish and maintain business ties with producers and distributors in Asia and Europe.
• Promote Kazakh films at international film festivals.
• Raise interest and loyalty of the local film audience to national production.
• Spread information on Kazakhstan’s culture and cinematography among foreign media.